Welcome to Utah's Environmental Public Health Tracking Website
The Utah Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Network provides information and data about how the environment affects human health. Use this website to answer questions about air quality, drinking water, cancer, and a wide variety of other topics.
At this website you may:
- Explore health and environmental data by topic, county, and year.
- Generate custom tables, charts, and maps.
- View reports for certain environmental hazards, exposures, and health effects in Utah.
- View trends in data over time.
- Find links to national and Utah-specific resources on health and environmental topics.