Skip directly to searchSkip directly to the site navigationSkip directly to the page's main content

Available Services for Blood Lead in Adults

The Utah Department of Health Environmental Epidemiology Program is available to answer questions about lead poisoning and provide educational material to the public. Contact your local health department or physician for a blood lead test. If you have any questions please call the Utah Department of Health, Blood Lead Program and ask for Mark Jones at (801) 538-6191.

The information provided above is from the Utah Department of Health's Center for Health Data IBIS-PH web site ( The information published on this website may be reproduced without permission. Please use the following citation: " Retrieved Mon, 15 April 2024 13:44:52 from Utah Department of Health, Center for Health Data, Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health Web site: ".

Content updated: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:39:35 MST